Financial support is available from a variety of sources including fellowships, training grants, teaching assistantships, research assistantships, scholarships, and loans.
The administrative contact depends on the type of support and degree program a student is enrolled in:
MIT based PhD students
- coordinate all graduate support with laurie [at] mit.edu (Laurie Ward)
HST Harvard based PhD
- students coordinate with their respective home department
- Loans & Financial aid – contact HMS Financial Aid
- Research Assistantship (RA) or Teaching Assistantship (TA) – contact laurie [at] mit.edu (Laurie Ward)
- MD-PhD funding – HMS MD-PhD Office
For additional details regarding the financial assistance, please contact laurie [at] mit.edu (Laurie Ward) in the HST Academic Office, E25-518.